How do I tag other Facebook Pages or people in my Page's photos?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can tag other Pages in your Page’s photos if the Page has allowed others to tag it. You can tag people in your Page’s photos and if they’ve liked your Page and are at least 18 years old.
To tag other people or Pages in a photo:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click the photo you want to tag.
- Click in the top right.
- Click the person or Page in the photo.
- Begin typing the person's or Page's name, then select them from the list that appears.
- Click Done Tagging at the bottom.