I'm having trouble creating a Facebook account with my email.
We're sorry you're having trouble creating your account.
- If you see a message that there's an existing Facebook account associated with your email:
- If you already have a Facebook account with this email but forgot your password, you can request a new password.
- If you share this email with someone who has a Facebook account, you'll need a different email to create your account. You can create an email account for free with websites like Yahoo! and Gmail.
- If you think you're seeing this message by mistake, let us know.
- If you see a message that your email is invalid, make sure you entered your email correctly.
- If you see an error when you click the link from the confirmation email:
- Try logging in with the email you created the account with.
- If you can't log in, copy the link from your confirmation email and paste it into your browser. Learn what to do if you didn't get the confirmation email.