How do I report a Facebook profile or Page that’s pretending to be me or someone else?
Change platform:Computer Help
Profiles and Pages that impersonate other people go against our Community Standards and aren't allowed on Facebook. If you see a profile or page that's pretending to be you, someone you know or a public figure (example: celebrity, politician), we encourage you to let us know. You can report potentially impersonating profiles or pages to us even if you don't have a Facebook account.
To report someone who's pretending to be you or someone else, first determine if you're reporting a profile or a Page.
How to report a profile or Page
If you have a Facebook account and want to report a profile or Page:
- Go to the impersonating profile or Page.
- If you can't find it, try searching for the name used on the profile or Page or asking your friends if they can send you a link to it.
- Click below the cover photo.
- If you're reporting a Page, select Find Support or Report Page. If you're reporting a profile, select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for impersonation to file a report.
You can report an impersonating profile or page by filling out a form.
Note: You can also report impersonating profiles or pages in Messenger. Learn how to report someone that's pretending to be you or someone else in Messenger.