How do I adjust who can like or comment on my public profile information?
Change platform:Computer Help
To adjust who can like or comment on your public profile information:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Profile Info.
- Select who you'd like to comment on and like your public profile information:
- Public: Includes everyone, even people not following you.
- Friends of Friends: Includes all of your friends and any friends that they have.
- Friends: Includes your friends on Facebook. If anyone else is tagged in a post, then the audience expands to also include the tagged person and their friends.
Note: You can also adjust who can comment on public posts on your profile. Learn how to choose who can comment on your public posts.