How do I buy something on Facebook Shop?
Facebook Shop is only available on the Facebook app for iOS or Android in the US, the UK, Australia, Canada and Brazil. Learn more about Facebook Marketplace, which is available globally.
Facebook Shop is a destination in the Facebook app that lets you browse shops and view products available for purchase.
On Shop, use search to find shops and products, or tap the buttons at the top of Shop to explore Categories, see Editors’ Picks and more.
To buy something on Shop:
- Log into Facebook on your mobile device.
- Tap in the bottom right (iOS) or in the top right (Android).
- Tap Shop. If you don't see Shop, tap See More.
- Tap the name of a shop to see all of the products it has available for purchase. You can also go directly to a product page by tapping a product.
- From a product page showing , tap Add to Cart to add an item to your Cart, or tap Buy Now to buy it with checkout on Facebook. For product pages showing View on Website, you must complete the purchase on the shop’s website.
Keep in mind you can only buy something on Facebook Shop if the product page shows and Buy Now. Please be aware that only eligible purchases made on Facebook are protected by our Purchase Protection Policies.
You can also opt to receive marketing emails from select shops at the email address you entered at checkout. To opt-in, tap next to Email Sign Up at checkout. You can read the shop’s policies for more information about how they may use your data and can unsubscribe directly with the shop at any time.
Product pages that show View on Website mean that the products can only be bought on the shop’s website and cannot be bought on Facebook. When you tap View on Website, you'll be taken to the shop’s website to complete your purchase.
Learn more about the payment methods you can use for purchases with checkout on Facebook and how returns work for purchases on Facebook Shop.
Set up a shop on Facebook