Remove an app or game that you've added to Facebook
Change platform:Computer Help
To remove an app or game you've added:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left menu, click Security and login.
- In the left menu, click Apps and Websites.
- Go to the app or game you want to remove, then next to the name of the app or game, click Remove.
- You may select these options:
- Delete posts, videos or events [app or game] posted on your timeline.
- Allow Facebook to notify [app or game] that your login connection was removed. They may offer you another way to log in.
- Click Remove again to confirm.
If you connected accounts with an app or game such as a loyalty program or news subscription, you can choose to remove each individual connection. Click Remove next to the connected account to remove it.
Once you’ve removed the app or game, it should no longer post to your timeline. If you still see a past post, you can remove it.
Note: The app or game may have stored info from when you were using it, but you can contact the developer to ask that they delete any info they may still have.