How do I share something on Facebook?
To share something on Facebook:
- From the top of your News Feed or timeline, click Make Post.
- Add a text update or click the type of post you'd like to share (example: Photo/Video, Feeling/Activity).
- You can also:
- Choose where you'd like to share your post. If you add a photo, video or text with a background as your post, you'll also have the option to share to your story. Click to select News Feed, Your Story, or both:
- News Feed: Your post will show up in News Feed and on your timeline.
- Your Story: Your story will be visible to your selected audience for 24 hours.
- Click next to News Feed or Your Story to select an audience for your post.
- Click Share.
Note: You can only add a Life Event from your timeline.