How do I view my information on Facebook?
Our Access Your Information Tool allows you to view your account data in a single place. We also have a number of tools and resources to help you review and control your information on Facebook.
Note: If you want to download a copy of your information on Facebook, you can learn more about the Download Your Information tool.
The Access Your Information tool provides a summary of your Facebook account information that you can access at any time and in a single place. We've categorized this information by type so you can find what you're looking for:
- You can review information you've posted or shared, such as likes, comments, and videos, below Your Information.
- You can view information about your Facebook account, such as location and search history, below Information About You.
- Our Data Policy has more information about how we collect and use your information, how it's shared and how long we retain it. It also outlines your rights and how you can exercise them, and how we operate and transfer your information as part of our global services
You can review your information on Facebook (such as recent activity) from the Your Facebook Information section of your Facebook Settings.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information.
- Go to the information you want to review and click View.
These tools and resources are available in the Your Facebook Information section of your settings:
- Access Your Information: A summary of your Facebook information that you can access at any time and in a single place. We've categorized this information by type so you can find what you're looking for.
- Manage Your Information: Learn how to manage your information on Facebook and get answers to common questions.
- Delete Your Account And Information: Permanently delete your Facebook account and information.
Note: You can learn more about controlling your data and privacy settings in your Privacy Shortcuts.