How do I add a map of my Facebook event's location?
To add a map of your event's location, make sure you've added an address or location.
To add or edit a location:
- From your News Feed, click Events in the left menu.
- Click Hosting in the left menu.
- Click to open the event you'd like to edit.
- Click Edit in the top right.
- Next to Location, type a place or address.
- Click Save.
- To view a map of the saved location, click Show Map next to the event location's address.
Note: Hosts of an event can add or edit the address at any time.