How can I use Timeline Review to see posts I'm tagged in before they appear on my Facebook profile?
When a friend tags you in a post on Facebook, it automatically appears on your profile. If you want to review all posts (including friends' posts) before they appear on your profile, you need to turn on Timeline Review.
Keep in mind, if someone you're not friends with tags you in a post, you'll be prompted to review it to appear on your profile, even if you don't have Timeline Review turned on.
To turn on Timeline Review or review your Timeline Review settings:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Profile and Tagging.
- Look for the setting Review posts you're tagged in before the post appears on your profile? and click Edit to the far right.
- Select Enabled or Disabled.
Note: Timeline Review only controls what's allowed on your profile. Posts you're tagged in may still appear in Search, News Feed and other places on Facebook.
Timeline Review for legacy contacts: