How to block someone's profile on Facebook
Change platform:Computer Help
When you block someone's profile on Facebook, that profile will no longer be able to do things such as tag your profile or see things you post on your profile.
If you have additional Facebook profiles, you’ll need to manage blocking from each of your profiles separately.
What happens when I block a profile?
To block a profile:
- Switch to the profile that you want to use.
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Blocking in the left menu.
- In the Block users section, enter the name of the profile you want to block, then click Block.
- Select the specific profile you want to block from the list that appears and click Block, then Block [profile name].
If you can't find a profile using this method, try going to the profile you’d like to block and then selecting Block from the menu in the bottom right of the cover photo.
Keep in mind:
- When you unblock a profile, you won't automatically be friends again. If you block a profile and then unblock it, you'll need to send that profile a new friend request.
- Profiles won't be notified when you block them.