Block someone's profile on Facebook
Change platform:Computer Help
When you block a profile on Facebook, that profile will no longer be able to do things such as tag you or see things you post on your timeline.
What happens when I block a profile?
To block someone's profile:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Blocking in the left side menu.
- In the Block users section, enter the name of the profile you want to block and click Block.
- Select the specific profile you want to block from the list that appears and click Block, then click Block [name].
Note: If you can't find someone's profile using this method, try going to the profile and selecting Block from the menu in the bottom right of the cover photo.
Keep in mind:
- When you unblock someone's profile, you won't automatically be friends again. If you block a profile you're friends with and then unblock it, you'll need to send that profile a new friend request.
- People won't be notified when you block their profile.