Where can I find my Facebook settings?
Change platform:Computer Help
To find your settings:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click on the setting you'd like to update from the options in the left sidebar.
Settings include things like:
- General: Edit the basics like your name, username, or email.
- Security and Login: Change your password, and turn on alerts and approvals to keep your account secure.
- Privacy: Adjust who can see things like who can see your future posts and who can look you up.
- Profile and Tagging: Set who can see things on your timeline and who can see things you're tagged in.
- Blocking: Manage who and what you block.
- Language and Region: Select things like the language and date format that you want to use for Facebook.