See and manage Favorites on your Facebook Feed
Change platform:Computer Help
You can select up to 30 Facebook friends and Pages to add to Favorites. You may need to remove some Favorites before you can add more.
When you add friends and Pages to your Favorites on Facebook, their posts will be shown higher in your Feed. You’ll see the newest posts first.
You can manage Favorites at any time. Friends and Pages won't be notified if you add or remove them. You aren't able to add groups to Favorites.
If you previously selected friends, public figures or Pages to See First, these have automatically moved to Favorites.
See posts from Favorites
You can sort your Feed to see your Favorites feed, which only shows posts from your Favorites.
- Go to your Feed.
- Click Favorites in the left menu. You may need to click See More to see this option.
To see posts from everyone else, click at the top of Facebook.
Add or remove Favorites
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then click Feed.
- Click Favorites, then select how you want to manage your Favorites:
- To add Favorites: Click next to a friend or Page. Use the search bar to find specific friends or Pages you follow.
- To remove Favorites: Click next to the friend or Page you want to remove.
- When you're finished, click .