I can't create a Facebook account with my mobile phone number.
Change platform:Computer Help
If you're having trouble creating an account with your mobile phone number:
- If you see a message that your mobile number isn't recognized, make sure you typed your mobile phone number correctly. Enter the country code (example: 91 for India) before the number.
- If you see a message that an account already exists with your mobile number, you may need to wait a few days to try adding it to your account.
- Try creating an account with an email instead of a mobile number.
- If you try to sign up for a new Facebook account with the same, or similar, phone number and password as an account you’ve already created, you will be logged into your existing account.
If you already have a Facebook account with your mobile number but forgot your password:
- You can reset your password and log into your account.
- If you don't have access to that mobile number, you can try these steps to log back into your account.
Note: If you don't have a mobile phone number, you can create an account with your email instead. Make sure you are logged out of any existing accounts before trying to create an account.