How do I sell something in a Facebook buy and sell group?
Change platform:Computer Help
Groups focused on buying, selling or promoting products are subject to our Commerce Policies and may have different features available for admins.
You can only sell things in groups that have the buy and sell feature added. You must be an admin of the group to add the buy and sell group feature.
To sell something in a Facebook buy and sell group:
- From your Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don't see Groups, click See more.
- Click Sell Something.
- Enter the details about the item you're selling and click Next.
- Choose your audience. To help more buyers see your item, you can:
- Post the item in other buy and sell groups you're a member of. Select the circle next to the name of a group to add or remove that option.
- Create a Marketplace listing for the item. Select the circle next to Marketplace to add or remove that option. Keep in mind that if you're posting as a Page, you won't see the option to create a listing on Marketplace.
- Click Publish.
Manage Your Posts
Learn how to edit or delete your group posts, or mark your posts as sold. Keep in mind that you'll need to edit or delete each post in different buy and sell groups separately, even if they’re for the same item. If you created a Marketplace listing for the item, you’ll also need to edit the Marketplace listing separately.
Note: Items like animals, drugs, weapons, counterfeits and other items that infringe intellectual property rights aren't allowed in buy and sell groups or on Marketplace.