How do I sell something in a Facebook buy and sell group?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can only sell things in groups that have the buy and sell feature turned on. You must be an admin of the group to turn the buy and sell group feature on or off.
To sell something in a Facebook buy and sell group:
- From your News Feed, in the left menu, click Groups and select the buy and sell group you'd like to sell something in.
- Click Sell Something.
- Enter the details about the item you're selling and click Next.
- Choose your audience. To help more buyers see your item, you can:
- Post the item in other buy and sell groups you're a member of. Select the circle next to the name of a group to add or remove that option.
- Create a Marketplace listing for the item. Select the circle next to Marketplace to add or remove that option. Keep in mind that if you're posting as a Page, you won't see the option to create a listing on Marketplace.
- Click Publish.
Manage Your Posts
Learn how to edit or delete your group posts, or mark your posts as sold. Keep in mind that you'll need to edit or delete each post in different buy and sell groups separately, even if they’re for the same item. If you created a Marketplace listing for the item, you’ll also need to edit the Marketplace listing separately.
Note: Items like animals, drugs, weapons, counterfeits and other items that infringe intellectual property rights aren't allowed in buy and sell groups or on Marketplace.