Who can use Facebook messages to send and receive money?
Payments in Facebook messages are only available in the US at this time.
You can send and receive money in Facebook messages if both you and the person you transfer money to:
- Live in the United States.
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have an active Facebook account.
- Set your preferred currency to US dollars.
- Have already added an accepted payment method to Facebook or Messenger.
If you need help with payments in Facebook messages, please contact our support team.