How do I reconnect with a person, Page or group on Facebook that I unfollowed?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can reconnect with a person, Page or group that you unfollowed by following them again. Only you will see the change. The person, Page or group won't be notified that you followed them again.
To reconnect with a person, Page or group from your Feed preferences:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings and privacy, then click Feed Preferences.
- Click Reconnect.
- Click next to the name of the person, Page or group you'd like to follow.
Learn more about your Feed preferences.
To reconnect with a Page or group directly:
- Go to the Page or group.
- From a group, click Joined near their cover photo.
- Click Follow (on a Page) or click Follow group (in a group).
To reconnect with a person directly:
- Go to the person's profile, click .
- Click Follow.