Facebook Pay is now called Meta Pay. This name change will roll out globally over time. Learn more about this update.
Meta Pay is a seamless and secure way to make payments on Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, and in participating online stores.
After you enter your payment card or account information, you can use Meta Pay to make purchases, send money, donate within the apps, or check out when shopping online.
Learn how to:
- Get started with Meta Pay.
- Manage your transactions with Meta Pay.
- Keep your information secure when using Meta Pay.
You can also use Meta Pay to (use cases in countries vary):
- Send and receive money with friends in Messenger.
- Purchase games and make in-app purchases.
- Make donations to a charity or personal fundraiser on Facebook or Instagram.
- Buy and sell items on Marketplace and in Groups.
If you need help with payments on Facebook, please let us know.