You can use Facebook and Messenger to buy and sell things, and send and receive money, make donations and more.
Learn how to:
- Send money to a friend.
- Purchase games and make in-app upgrades.
- Make donations to a charity or personal fundraiser.
- Buy and sell items on Marketplace and in groups.
- Buy advanced tickets for an event.
- Promote your event, product or company through Facebook Ads.
- Add your payment information for purchases and review your payment history to confirm past purchases.
We use encryption to protect your payments and keep your credentials secure. Learn more about how Facebook protects your payment information.
If you need help with payments on Facebook, please let us know.
What's the difference between payments from sales and payments from Facebook on shipping for Marketplace?