What happens when I report a bug or broken feature on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
When things don't work on Facebook we want to fix them right away. As people send us reports about broken features, we review them and sometimes reach out for more info to help us resolve the problem.
If the Support Inbox status for something you reported says it was resolved but you're still experiencing the problem, please report it again with the following tips in mind:
- Be sure to report account problems or abusive content through the right channel.
- Report broken features as soon as you see them.
- Clearly explain what you were doing when the problem occurred and what steps we can take to reproduce the problem.
- Attach screenshots if you have them.
- The feature might actually be working as intended, so check the Help Center to see if that's the case.
Reporting issues when they happen helps make Facebook better. We appreciate the time it takes to give us this information.