How do I find my user ID for my apps and games on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
When you contact the developer of an app or game, you may need to give them your user ID to help them better address your question or concern.
To find your user ID:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Apps and Websites in the left menu.
- Click View and edit next to an app or game.
- Scroll down to LEARN MORE. Your user ID is in the paragraph below.
How do I manage the privacy settings for apps, websites and games that I’ve logged into or connected on Facebook?