Edit your Page post or see its edit history
Change platform:Computer Help
Pages that you manage may be in the new Pages experience. Learn more about new Pages.
Page posts can be edited by admins, editors and people with Facebook or task access to your Page.
Posts that have been boosted or are part of an ad campaign can't be edited.
To edit a post on your Page:
- Go to the post.
- Click in the top right and select Edit post.
- Edit your post and click Save.
To see who edited a post on your Page:
- Go to the post and click in the top right.
- Select View Edit History.
- From here, you'll see a history of all edits, including edits made before the post was published.
- Click after you've finished viewing the edit history.
Anyone who can see the post can see a history of any edits made after the post was published. Only people who work on your Page can see who made the edits.