How do I manage who can act as my Page in a group?
Change platform:Computer Help
If you already have a group linked to your Page and you're a Page admin, you can choose which Page managers should be admins or moderators for your Page's linked groups. Only admins can change who manages linked groups and any admin can change roles for a linked group.
To manage roles for groups linked to your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings in the left column, click Groups.
- Below Choose Group Admins and Choose Group Moderators, click to check the box next to a Page manager's name to make them an admin or moderator of all your Page's linked groups. Click to uncheck the box next to a Page manager's name to remove them as an admin or moderator of all your Page's linked groups.
- Click Save.
Learn how to manage roles for your Page on Facebook and about how roles in a linked group depend on Page roles.
New Pages Experience
A Page can be an admin or a member of a group if the group allows Pages to join. Only Page admins with Facebook access of a Page can act as the Page in a group.
To allow a Page admin to act as your Page in a group:
- If your account isn’t already set to your Page, click at the top right of Facebook, click Switch Profile and select your Page.
- Click your Page’s profile picture at the top right of Facebook and select See your Page.
- Below the cover photo, click to access Admin Tools.
- Select Page Access.
- Next to People with Facebook Access, click Add New, then Next.
- Type the name or email address of the person you want to give access to, then click their profile.
- Click Give Access. If prompted, re-enter your Facebook profile password and click Confirm.