How do I post photos or videos to a Facebook event?
Change platform:Computer Help
To add a photo to an event
- From your News Feed, Click Events in the left menu. You may have to click See More first.
- Go to the event and click Start Discussion below the event title.
- Click Add to Your Post, then click .
- Click Photo/Video.
- Select photos or videos to upload.
- Click Post to share photos or videos to the event's timeline.
If the event is public, anyone who views it can see its photos and videos. Photos and videos posted on private events are only visible to people who were invited. Hosts can remove photos or videos from their event.
If you're the event host, learn how to add a cover photo to your event.