How do I view the profiles banned or blocked from my Facebook Page?
Change platform:Computer Help
Pages that you manage may be in the new Pages experience. Learn more about new Pages.
To view the people banned from your Page:
- From your Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page, then click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- Click People and Other Pages in the left menu.
- Click People Who Like This Page at the top and select Banned People and Pages.
New Pages Experience
To view the profiles or Pages blocked from your Page:
- Log into Facebook, then click your profile photo in the top right.
- Click See all Profiles, then select the Page you want to switch to.
- Click your Page's profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left menu, click Privacy and then click Blocking.
- Next to Block users, click Edit.
- Click See your blocked list.