I can’t find the information I’m looking for in my Facebook activity log.
You can use the filters in your activity log to find specific things on Facebook, such as your posts, your photos and videos, things you've been tagged in and things you've hidden from your timeline. Learn more about how to use your activity log.If you still can't find the information you're looking for in your activity log, it could be because:
- It doesn't exist for the category or dates that you're reviewing.
- For example, you won't see any activity about events in 2005 because Facebook Events didn't exist yet.
- It isn’t accessible through activity log. You can also find your information using:
- Access Your Information. Access Your Information shows a summary of your Facebook information that you can access at any time and in a single place. Your information is categorized by type so you can find what you're looking for. Learn more about accessing your information on Facebook.
- Download Your Information. Use Download Your Information to download a copy of your Facebook information. You can choose to download a complete copy of your information, or you can select the specific categories and date ranges you want. Learn more about downloading your information on Facebook.
- Review the categories of data available to you.
- The information was deleted from Facebook.
- You won't find information or content that you deleted because we delete that content from Facebook.
- We may no longer be storing the data. For more information on how long we store data, visit our Data Policy.