Reactivate a Facebook Page
Change platform:Computer Help
If you deactivated your Facebook account, Pages that only you controlled were also deactivated. If you’d like to reactivate your Pages, you must first reactivate your account by logging back into Facebook or using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else.
Remember, you'll need to have access to the email or mobile number you used to log in to complete the reactivation. After you reactivate your account, you can follow the instructions below to reactivate your Pages.
If you deleted your Facebook account, you can cancel your account deletion within 30 days of initiating the deletion and reactivate your Pages.
To cancel your account deletion:
- Log into your Facebook account within 30 days of deleting your account.
- Click Cancel Deletion.
To reactivate a Page:
- Log into Facebook to reactivate your account.
- From your main profile, click at the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information. If you have Facebook access to a Page in the new Pages experience: Click Privacy, then click Your Facebook Information.
- Click Reactivation, then next to the Page you want to reactivate, click Reactivate.