How can I choose friends to help me log in if I ever get locked out of my Facebook account?
Change platform:Computer Help
Trusted contacts is no longer supported. This means your chosen friends will no longer be able to help you get back on Facebook if you lose access to your account. Make sure your email address and phone number are up to date in your account settings. You can also learn more about tips on how to keep your account secure.
Trusted contacts is no longer supported. Make sure your email address and phone number are up to date in your account settings.
- If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, review these tips first.
- Learn more about what to do if you think your account has been hacked.
- Learn more about what to do if you can't reset your password because you don't have access to your email address or phone number.
- Learn about how to set up two-factor authentication on Facebook. Two-factor authentication is a security feature that helps protect your Facebook account in addition to your password.
- Learn more about how to keep your account secure.