How do I add text to my story on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
To add text to your story, log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
To add text to a photo or video in your story on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- At the top of your News Feed, tap Create Story.
- Add your photo or video. Tap a story type at the top (example: Selfie, Boomerang), select a photo or video from your camera roll, or tap to take a new photo or video.
- Tap Text in the top right, then add your text. You can also:
- Tap the font name in the bottom right (example: Headline, Classic, Fancy) see different fonts.
- Tap the colored circle on the left to change your text color.
- Tap to change your text alignment.
- Tap to add a solid or transparent background to your text. Tap again to remove it.
- Tap Done in the top right.
- After you add your text, you can tap and hold to move it, or use two fingers to rotate it or change the size. To remove your text, drag it to at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Share to Story.
Learn more about stories on Facebook.