I'm blocked from doing something on Facebook, like posting, sharing or commenting.
We may block people from doing something on Facebook when:
- Something you posted or shared seems suspicious or abusive to our security systems. This can last up to a few days.
- Messages or friend requests you sent were marked unwelcome. This can last up to a few days.
- You've done something that doesn't follow our Community Standards. This can last up to 30 days
To avoid blocks like this in the future, you can:
- Review our Community Standards to understand what kind of sharing is allowed on Facebook.
- Only message people you already know.
- Only send friend requests to people you know.
We understand that you may have had good intentions or may have not known about our policies on acceptable behavior, and we also understand that this block can be frustrating. To help keep Facebook open and welcoming, we try to prevent people from unintentionally misusing Facebook, even if you felt that what you did was acceptable.