What is unblocking and how do I unblock someone on Facebook?
When you unblock someone, that person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public. The person won't automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you've unblocked, you'll need to send them a friend request.
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Go to the left side of Facebook and click Blocking.
- In the Block Users section you should see a list of people you've blocked. Click Unblock next to the name of anyone you want to unblock.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Click Confirm to finish unblocking the person.
Note: If you unblock someone, you won't be able to block them again for a few days.