What is unblocking and how do I unblock a profile on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
When you unblock a profile, that profile will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public. The profile won't automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a profile you've unblocked, you'll need to send a friend request. to that profile
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column of your Settings, click Blocking.
- In the Block Users section you should see a list of profiles you've blocked.
- Click Unblock next to the profile you want to unblock.
- Click Confirm to finish unblocking the profile.
Note: If you unblock a profile, you won't be able to block it again for a few days.