What if I can't find the profile I want to block on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can block a profile by:
- Entering the name of the profile in your blocking settings. Learn about how to block a profile on Facebook.
- Going to their Facebook profile and blocking them directly.
If you're having trouble finding the profile you want to block, you can:
- Try using an email associated with the Facebook profile.
To get to your blocking settings:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Blocking in the left side menu.
Learn more about:
- What is blocking on Facebook and how to block someone's profile.
- How to see profiles you've blocked on Facebook.
- How to block a profile from following you on Facebook.
- How to block messages from a profile on Facebook.
- How to unblock a profile on Facebook.