How do I hide or unhide the number of reactions I see on other people’s Facebook posts?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can hide the total number of reactions you see on ads in Feed or Facebook posts from other people like family, friends, Pages and groups that you may or may not follow. This means that:
- You’ll still see the total number of reactions on posts in other places like Facebook Watch, Marketplace and Events.
- If you turn this setting on, you won’t see the total number of reactions on all ads in Feed and posts that may show up in Feed, Pages or groups.
- You can’t hide the total number of reactions on individual posts.
To hide or unhide the total number of reactions on other people’s Facebook posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then click Feed Preferences.
- Click Reaction Preferences.
- Next to On posts from others, click to turn on this setting. Click to turn this setting off at any time.
If you hide reaction counts on posts from others, you can still see who reacted to those posts. Tap the words next to on each post to see who reacted to the post.