How do I add to a Facebook group's story?
To add to a group's story, log into the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android.
To add to a group's story on iPhone or Android:
- Tap then tap Groups and select your group.
- Tap Your Group's Story, then tap Create Story or ADD.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold to record a video. You can also tap to add filters. Tap to add a photo from your camera roll
- After you take or add your photo or video, you can tap Aa to add text, to add a sticker, or to draw on it. Tap Effects to add other creative effects to your photo or video.
- Tap Share to Group Story.
Group stories are visible for 24 hours. Group stories can hold up to 250 stories or videos at the time. If there are more than 250 stories, people can continue adding to the story with the newest photos and videos replacing the oldest.
For secret and closed groups, only group members can view and add to the group's story. For public groups, anyone can view the story.
If you can't add to a group story, keep in mind the admin may have changed story posting permissions.
Note: Pages can't add to a group's story.