How do I buy items I see in a live shopping video?
Change platform:Computer Help
Live Shopping on Facebook is only available to shops in the US and Thailand and participating shops in some countries at this time.
Learn how to view products available for purchase and buy them from shops broadcasting with Live Shopping on Facebook.
Videos from shops broadcasting with Live Shopping on Facebook will display product tags throughout the video and have a Featured products section on the right. Learn how to find live shopping.
To buy something you see in live shopping:
- On Marketplace, click Live shopping on the left, then select a video.
- When a product tag appears in the video, there may be a few ways to complete your purchase:
- Add to Cart: Click Add to Cart and confirm the item details. Click Add to Cart again, then click View Cart to complete your purchase with checkout on Facebook.
- Product Details: Click Product Details to view product details and complete your purchase.
- View on Website: Click View on Website to view the shop's website and complete your purchase.
You can view products featured in the video in the Featured section on the right. Click to scroll through products. Click a product to go to the product page to view item details and complete your purchase.
You can also purchase products from a shop that was live. Only live videos have in the top left. Some products may not be available for purchase if the video was live.
Keep in mind you can only buy something with checkout on Facebook if the product page shows Buy Now and Add to Cart. Please be aware that only eligible purchases made with checkout on Facebook are protected by our Purchase Protection Policies.
Product pages that show View on Website mean that the products can only be bought on the shop's website and cannot be bought on Facebook. When you click View on Website, you'll be taken to the shop's website to complete your purchase.
Note: Some shops may direct you to purchase products through a third-party provider. These shops are not broadcasting with Live Shopping on Facebook.