Why am I unable to use the Stars button?
Change platform:Computer Help
If you are unable to purchase Stars because the Stars button is disabled, it may be because:
- Your account was recently created. If your Facebook account was created within the past 30 days, Stars will be available to you when your account age exceeds 30 days.
- Your payments account is disabled. If you are unable to purchase Stars, check to see if your Facebook payment account has been disabled, or view your Stars balance.
- Stars are turned off for the creator. If you can access Stars on one creator’s video, but not on another creator’s video, Stars may be turned off for that creator.
- Your version of the app is outdated. If you haven’t updated your app in awhile, check the App or Play Store to download the latest version of the app.
- You are not currently logged in. If you are not logged into your Facebook account, you need to log into your Facebook account to access Stars.
- You are in an ineligible country. If you are still unable to use Stars, make sure that both you and the creator are located in a country eligible for Stars.