Recover Your Facebook Account if You Can’t Log In.
Android App Help
Basic Mobile Browser Help
iPad App Help
iPhone App Help
Mobile Browser Help
Facebook Lite App Help
If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try.
Recover your Facebook account using the Find Your Account page
- Go to the Find Your Account page at facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number.
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
Recover your Facebook account from a friend's or family member’s account
- From a computer, go to the profile of the account you'd like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
Change or reset your password
Learn how you can change or reset your password.
If you're having problems accessing the email or phone number listed on your account
Learn what to do if you can't reset your password because you can't access the email address or phone number listed on your account.
Find out if your account is disabled
If your Facebook account has been disabled, you'll see a message saying your account is disabled when you try to log in.
Learn what to do if you think your account is hacked or someone is using it without your permission
Learn what to do if you think your account was hacked.
If you're having trouble getting recovery codes sent to your phone or email
Learn about what to do if your Facebook account is locked and you're not getting phone or email codes when trying to confirm the account.