How do I join a Facebook group?
Change platform:Computer Help
If you can't join a group as your Facebook Page, it might be because the group admins don't allow Pages to join their groups.
To join a group:
- From your Feed click Groups in the left menu.
- In the search bar at the top, enter the name of the group you're looking for.
- Select the group then click + Join Group below the cover photo.
- Click Join Group.
Depending on the group's settings, you may have to wait for a group admin to approve your request. Hidden groups you're not a member of won't appear in search results. When you join a group, members of the group will see that you're a member. Non-members may also see that you're a member, depending on the group's privacy level.
Pages joining groups
- Several people may be managing that Page. Depending on their settings, some or all of the people managing the Page can see and interact with posts and members of the group.
- Group admins might not allow Pages to join their groups.
- Pages can't be sent an invitation to join a group. They can only request to join.
- If you’ve already joined a group as a profile and want to join the group as a Page, you can change who you’re interacting as.
- If your Page has been updated to the new Pages experience, first switch into your Page.
- Joining a group as a Page is only available from a computer or the Facebook app on your mobile device.