How do I navigate Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can use the left side menu and options at the top on your home page to navigate Facebook. It shows the information most relevant to you, in addition to your Profile, Feed and Messenger.
- Shortcuts is where you can find your groups, Pages you admin and games that you visit regularly.
- Explore shows you things you've saved, events, offers and other apps you use.
- Create is where you can find links to create an ad, Page, group, event or fundraiser.
To add a Page you admin, group or game to your shortcuts list:
- Hover over Your Shortcuts in the left side menu and click Edit.
- Search for or select a Page you admin, group or game you'd like to pin to the top of your shortcuts, then click Save.